Sunday, May 10, 2009

Saturday at the table

As I have told you I been a run of bad luck for weeks.But I hope that mite have change. Saturday was a good day at the table.Saturday I play 2 games with American Rounders.The first game I came in 13Th not much to talk about.But the 2Th game was much better!I was able to win some hands and I came in 3Th.That was my 1Th final table in a few weeks.And then there was the home cash tournament.My friends Matt and Dr.Reney hosted a game at there house this week.And let me tell you they know how to host a game!The Food (and there was a lot of it)was Great and the company even better.And as far as the game go's I had a good time there too.In the early part of the game I built a good stack of chips and held on too cash in 3Th place and double my money.In the late part of the game I when card dead and at times like this I always fall back on teaching of my coach and try to be patient so I real happy too come in 3Th. And I have to say this group of friends are some of the best people around.Once again I must say Thank You to Matt and Dr.Reney for hosting the game,and Mitch for bring the cards chips and tables tops.So it was a good time for all!

1 comment:

  1. Great post. Sorry I was not there at the Sat. night game but will be next time; glad you had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete