Monday, November 19, 2012

Winner 2012


As 2012 began I starting making plans to play in the WSOP senior's event. With that I knew that I need it to brush on my skills. I had not played in months but I was lucky for fact that one of the best games was back on. After the floods of 2010 we lost our Monday night game. Then in November 2011 Dave and Busters reopen. So I starting playing again.

It take me long to get back into the groove. And it didn't take long for the other player to start hating me. Many of the player don't like my style of play. They try to bully the table, and I just out play them. They don't understand odd and out that make up the game. During one game a player called me out when I called his all in after the flop. He pared his weak Ace and I had a straight flush draw. When I hit the flush on THE TURN of course I'm sucked out on him. I will stop bitching now for give me.

As I said I played very well. I had 2 wins in two weeks. In one of themwhem we when heads up he had  a 4 to 1 chip lead on me. So what I did was when he limp in I when All In on him and he folded every time. So when we got even in chips I play my normal game and took it down.

I also had many finale tables. Where I would come in 2Th or 3Th place. One game I when to the finale table of 10 with only 2 big blinds. And I came in third place that night. With all that time off I had not forgot how to play poker. As I always said I Have Had A Great Coach.


No comments:

Post a Comment