Thursday, April 16, 2009

Andy Bloch and the TPT

Tonight in the Twitter Poker Tour poker pro Andy Bloch was in the tournament.He was flying back to Veges from Europe.And he had a 5 hour lay over at JKF.When the game started I won a hand ever now and then but for the most part I was card dead.When we got to 27 players Andy was moved to my table.And let tell you it was fun to have Andy at our table.So when I got down to about $1000 in chips I was waiting for a hand to go all in with when I got K 10 off suit.Well I raised Andy re raised and the big blind when all in.Andy and I called.Andy showed pocket 7 the big blind showed pocket A s (wow).The flop came 10,8,5, the turn was a 5 and the river came a 10 giving me a full house 10 over 5 and the main pot.And with that I took Andy Bloch out.( me taking a poker pro out too cool)But after that I when card dead and came in 13Th for the night.But I will allways remember the night I beat a poker pro Andy Bloch!

1 comment: