Friday, April 3, 2009

Last nights TPT

In the short history of the Twitter Poker Tour there as been only one two time event winner. That is until now.Because I won last night game and the $75 first place prize.(wow that $15o in the last 4 weeks)When we got too the finale table I was 5Th in chips and I played my game and soon we were 4 handed and in the cash and I was 2Th in chips.And from there it was on.When we went heads up he had a 5000 chip lead on me.And slowly chip away his lead till he was 1000 ahead of me.And then I got K 10 suited in the small blind I raised and he called.The flop came K 8 K (WOW) I bet 2000 ( the size of the big blind) and he called.The turn came Q again I bet 2000 and he came over the top and when all in so I called.(What was I going to do)He showed Q J the river was a 6 I had trip King and the had a pair of Queens and I had a 40 to 1 chip lead.And 3 hands later it was over.And now I am leading the points going to the last week.I just hope I can keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment