Thursday, January 21, 2010

October

October was a big month for me.Because I made changes that would have long term effects on my life.But before I get in the heavy stuff I will talk about poker.On October 14Th I won my 46Th Am.Rounders tournament.And that gives me 49 tournament over all.And now to the big stuff.Back in 1992 I when to work as a over the road truck driver.And as the years when pass I gain about 50 pounds to come in at 294#.And after my stroke in 05 I have tyred many times to loose the pounds.I even when to the YMCA for year with nothing.And after seeing my Dr. in September I knew I had to do something.So once again I turn to my beloved friend and poker coach Trisha Pena.For those who do not know about Trisha I call her my poker coach but she much more than that.Over the last few years I have had a lot of heart break but Trisha is the glue that has held me together over this time.Trisha back in o7 started a life style change.And with this protocol and hard work Trisha lost over 65 pounds.So with that on October 9Th I started the same protocol.Trisha had set a goal for me of 24 pounds,which would bring me down to 270#. And after 47 days of hard work and lots of support from Trisha I reach my goal of 270#.I will tell you it was not easy but it was worth it. And when I saw the Dr. in December he was so happy with me.And has I close this post I must say Thank You to Trisha.Trisha I give thanks to God everday that he put you in my life.I hope you know how much I Love You.Trey

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such kind words! This year, with my job loss and divorce I could not have been in such good shape mentally and emotionally without your care and friendship as well, so if I could do something to help you with your health, that's the least I could do. You did all the hard work!

    ReplyDelete