Monday, January 25, 2010

November

As we move into November that means it time for Room At The Inn. Room at the Inn is a homeless program that help the homeless get off the street.From Nov. to the end Mar. my church Grace baptist church will host 12 men or woman each Monday.We will give a warm place to sleep for the night.We feed them a hot dinner and breakfast.They can shower up for the night.And when they leave they will have lunch for the next day.This is my 6Th year with the program.Go to http://www.roomattheinn.org/ to learn more.And now back to the fun stuff (poker).On Nov 9Th Trisha Pena won a tournament at Dave and Busters in Opry Mills.( I think that was win #38) And for me on Nov. 7Th I won my 1Th tournament with the Last Call Poker League.So all in all November was a good month for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment