Sunday, February 21, 2010

December

As we move forward the big news for December was my trip to the Las Veges Rock and Roll Marathon and 1/2 Marathon. And no I was not the one participating in the 1/2 marathon. I flew out to show my support for Trisha. Trisha has been doing 1/2 marathons for years. And in 2008 she completed in her first full marathon. And I felt bad for her because nobody was there to cheer her on. So when she completed in the Nashville 1/2 marathon back in 2009 I when down to the finish line so I could cheer her on. Well I had on ideal how big a deal this was to a marathoner.So with that I decided in June that I would fly out to Veges and surprise her. Now I will not bore you by telling you the whole story about how I pull this trip off. But if ever see me and would like to know just ask. ( It a great story) And to say this was a great trip would be a understatement. When I go Veges I stay that The Imperial Palace. Once again they took great care of me. And it dose not hurt that I won a $125 pot playing poker. And I got to see The Blue Man Group. That was my first time to see a Las Veges show. And Trisha was she ever surprise to see me there. She told me that she could not believe that some one would do that for her. As I wright this down,I can not wait to get back to Veges.

No comments:

Post a Comment