Friday, February 20, 2009

Good night at the table

Well it was a good night at the porker table.In the 1st game I came in 15Th.I never had any cards.But the 2Th was much better.Not only did i get good cards but they held up.I got pocket Q's and J's 3 time each and they won.So when we got to 8 player I had about $30,000 in chips.But I when card dead. At times like this I go back to what my poker coach told me.( Coach all ways said Play you game.I have a great coach)And I did and when we got 3 handed and I $10,000 chips.And I just sit out and let the 2 big chips stacks take one of of the other out.So when we when head up he had me 3 to 1 in chips.And before I knew it we were even in chips.In the last hand I had A 6 in the big blind he called and i check.The flop was A 3 3.I flop 2 pair and check and he when all in and I called.He had 5 4 and on the turn and river he got nothing.And I WON.That's my 36Th win with American Rounders.(And my 2Th this week) It was a good week and I hope i can do as well tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment