Friday, February 27, 2009

What a week

What a week on the tables.As you may know I play with the American Rounders poker league.Am. Rounders use a points system were player get points for there play.And after 8 to 12 weeks the top 20 from each venue will go to the showdown and play for a WSOP $500 buy in.And we have about 250 to 300 player.And only for the 2Th time Iam the points champion at one of the venue.I won the points at Good Times.(YES)And now I will have a extra $5000 in chips at the showdown.But the really big news is last nights Twitter Poker Tour.I have made the final table about 5 times and cash in 2 times ( a 2th and 3th). Last night we had 41 player.We start with $1500 in chips and for most of the night I had about 850 to 1500 in chips.But I just played my game and when we got to 16 player I had $2600 and I when up and down.And then we went to the final table and I had $5700 and was 5th in chips.But then I had pocket 8s and i raise to $3000 and the big blind when all in so I folded.( he showed pocket As)But I keep my head in the game.And then it was down to 3 players and I was 2th in chips and I got into a hand with the chip leader I has pocket 7s he had A K i flop trip 7 and got a full house on the turn.And from there I when on to WIN tournament and $80. Wow I have 36 win in Am. Rounders but this is my biggest win ever.Ps. Thanks coach I owe you a drink!

1 comment:

  1. Trey, you got that win all on your own! Congratulations. You are doing very well.

    ReplyDelete