Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my world.My name is Trey Still.I am49 years old and live in Hermitage Tn.Up to 2005 use to drive a truck for a living.But on May 17 2005 I had a stroke.And now i spend my time doing Mission work and playing porker.Each summer I do mission with World Changer.They repair people home for free.Also I work with the homeless in the winner.The other major part of my life is porker.In 2006 I starting playing Texas Hold em in the American Rounders porker league.To date I have 35 wins and 3 with wins in a other league.I stared to playing porker as way get to out of the house and help with the rehab with my right hand.And because of my love of poker I have made some great friends who have made my life so wonderful.(and you know who you are)I all so enjoy Nascar.I love to go to the beach and last year I got to go to the WSOP in Las Veges and had the time of my life.Thank You for taking the time to read this.God Bless you all.Trey

No comments:

Post a Comment