Monday, March 9, 2009

American Rounders Showdown

This past Saturday was the first American Rounders Showdown of the year.In Am.Rounders we play for points.And the top twenty in points at each venue get to play in the showdown.This Saturday 343 player,our most ever came to the Nashville Palace for the showdown.For me I had a so so game.I started the game with 9000 in chips and for the most I never had any cards or chips.My best starting hand was pocket 9s and twice i sucked out a Ace high flush.Oh the second flush I got up to 18000 chips.but by then blinds were 4000/8000.So I lasted as long as i could.I finished 58Th out of 343 not bad i guest.The best part of the night was my good friend had the tournament director let everybody know that Sunday was my birthday and i was given a customize Nashville Predators hockey jersey.(Way too cool.The # was 59 the year i was born and the name on the back is suited.5 9 suited.I told you way to cool.)All in all it was a good night.But i hope to do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment