Saturday, March 28, 2009

Not my Week

This has not been my week at the table.I have had bad weeks but nothing like this week.It started on Monday night.I only played the 1st game.And I was noting getting any cards and then I got pocket 10s and raised I got 2 caller and run into pocket Ks and As.And the As held up.Then Thursday night in the Twitter Poker Tour I was in a hand and I got pocket Ks and raised and got re raised and I called and she paired her weak A.and i was dead.then last night in the 1st game I was card dead and only had 2000 in chips when I got pocket As and I had 2 caller.And on the turn came a Ace so I had trip As but it gave on of the player a staight.Then in the 2st game I had pocket Qs and riased and had 2 callers and the flop came A J 8 and 1 of the caller hit 2 pair and i was dead again.As i said it was one of those weeks.What do you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment