Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What a night

Last night was the first night for points.Each win with Am.Rounder is worth 500 points.So the best you can hope for is 1000 points.So last night it was back to Good Times to start the defence of my points title.Not much was going on the 1th game. I would win a hand now and then .But the turning point was when I got pocket Js.I raise and got 3 caller.The flop came K A 5 ever one check and I bet 2 players called.The turn came J and they check and again I bet once again they called.The turn came 10.And they check I bet and they all folded.And after that there was on stopping me.And I got win #37 and the 500 points.And in the 2th game it was about the same.But then I got pocket Js again.I was the last to act.The first player raised to 600 and I re raise to 1200 and he called.The flop came 10 J 8.I flop trip J he check and I check.The turn came 10 now i have a full house.He check again and so did I. The river was a 5 he once again he check and this time I bet 400.And after thinking about he when all in so I called. He show pocket 5s he hit his full house on the river.But I had the bigger one and double up.And before I knew it I won the 2th game.My 38th win and the 1000 points.What a night I hope i can keep it up till this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you Trey. But you know I am terribly jealous now... ;-p

    ReplyDelete