Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 4

Day 4 started at 5:30.I had stayed at home Wednesday night so I got up early to get to breakfast on time.And after my 7:00 meeting I was on the road again.This year we used Walker Lumber and Metro Roofing for our materials.But once again rain in the forecast so our crews stayed tough.So I was busy keeping the crews with the material they needed.Each day at noon I was to meet with Kevin and Le Ann and have lunch and give a round down of how things were going.So after lunch here came the rain and I was thinking things mite be slow BUT I WAS WRONG!I got a call about 1:30 from Le Ann asking me to head to one of the sites because the crew was DONE and there was roofing to be return.I could not believe that any of our crews could be done that soon with all the rain we were having.About the time I got to Metro roofing I got a call tell me that a 2Th crew was done and they had roofing to return.That was incredible.So i was running hard to 5:00 and put on 123 miles.But we got a lot of work done even with the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment