Friday, August 28, 2009

Face The Ace

As many of you know Full Till Poker as a new TV. show called Face The Ace. On this show a amateur poker player goes head to head with one of the Full Till pros. To Qualify Full Till is running 180 player satellites tournaments.Well on the 19Th I played in one of the tournament and late in the game I took the chip lead and I won the tournament.So I advance to round 2 on the 23Th.And in that tournament there was 4138 player and only the top 165 would advance to finale qualifier.Well I was playing great and I had 45,000 in chips and was in 10Th place.So I just held on and only played great hands and was in 80Th place when the tournament close.So now I will play again on Nov.9 were the top ten player will be on the show Face The Ace and will play for up too 1,000,000. So wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. How you can come last in those large freeroll fields is beyond me! More power to you; you know EXACTLY wat you are doing and never let anyone else tell you any differently.

    ReplyDelete