Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 2

Day 2 started at 5:30 am. Yes 5:30 I know it early. After getting up I headed back to west Nashville to have my 6:30 am meeting with Kevin and Le Ann Hale. At 7:00 all the work crews left the church to go there job site. And for me after my meeting i hit the road myself. And i spent the 1st part of the day running pant and supplies to one job site near downtown. Then when noon came around I when on lunch. And I got to spent time watching Trisha Pena get her tattoo finished today. She was only 6 blocks away from my job site. I have to tell you, Adam "The Kid" her tattoo artist is amazing. After lunch I was back on the road. Today was sort of slow. But i still drove about 100 miles today. And 3:30 I headed back home for the day. For what I hope is a goodnight rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment