Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 3


Day 3 started at 5:45 am. Yes I know it early! After getting up I headed to west Nashville. For my 6:30 meeting. But sad to say the rain came on the way over. So our crews were late to get started. With that my day was real slow till when the rain stop. And with that i was off to the races. Le Ann had me running all over town. Till lunch. And the crews really got to work after the rain. Many of the roof jobs the kids have the old roofing rip off. And had the new decking down. And are starting to put down the new roofing. I was able to get all my stop off around 12:00 and headed to lunch. After lunch I had a run 2 stops. So that keep be busy till 2:15 and then the rain came back. Work came to a stop again. With the rain so heavy everbody had to pull off the sites around 3:00. So my day ended early. I drove 91 miles to day. And a lot of work got done today. It was a good day all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment