Friday, June 4, 2010

Round 3

After I finish my walk in the Purity Moosic 5k Dairy Dash. I knew it was time to start my 3Th round of detox. As many of you know I have be able to lose 45 pounds with the help from dear friend Trisha Pena. And as I came into this round I was hoping to lose 20 more pounds. Unfortunately I pick a bad time in my life to try to lose weight. You see I lost my income for over 2 month's and other troubles I was having at the time add to much stress to my life. And with all this I was only able to lose 11 pounds this round. But the good think is I lost a lot of inches this time.My total inches lose for this round is 10 inches. Which is great because people are really taking notice of the hard work I have done. And that make me so happy. So with that I'm now training for my next 5k that I hope to do in the next few weeks. As I close this post I will do as I have done in the past. I would like to say " Thank You" to Trisha Pena. Trisha you have help change my life is so many ways. And for that I'm so bless. And Thank You to God for all that you have done for me the last 5 years.

1 comment:

  1. Trey, you did well even though it was a tough time for you. Continue to surprise and impress all your friends! :)

    ReplyDelete