Sunday, June 6, 2010

World Changers 2010

As week starts this is the week that I look so forward too. For next I will be working with the mission group World Changers (http://www.world-changers.net/). World changer is a student base mission project that repair the homes of people who can not afford the repairs them self. I have been bless to work with them for the last 6 years. Both here in Nashville and Al. and Mo. This years Nashville project will have over 250 students working on 10 roofing job sites and 4 homes that were flooded. This week I will be working as runner. It will be my job to run tools and materials to the jobs sites as needed.It hard and dirty work. But it means so much to the family that we sever. Please be praying for all of us this week. I will be giving you up dates as the week goes on. So please check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment