Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 4


Day 4 started at 6:30 with my daily meeting with Kevin and Le Ann. After that I hit the road hard. One of our crews need it supply to finish there job. A day early at that. So I when to Metro Roofing to get what they lack to finish that job. Thursday's are one of ours busiest day. As the crews start wine down. We runners will take extras supply form one job site and take it to a other site. And that what I did till lunch. I was so happy to have lunch today and be able to sit in a cool room. But after lunch I was back on the road. As it got hotter I got busyer. I when form job site to job site. Leaving what the crews need it to finish and taking what they didn't. And now 2 of our crews are done with one day too go. With any luck the other will be done early tomorrow. I sure hope so because today I got done at 4:00. And I drove 120 miles today. It was one long, hot and busy day. But I sure enjoy doing it. If i don't post anything till this weekend please forgive me. I will not be home till late. And I have to get up early Saturday morning. So I may not have time post anything till then. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment